In 2013, I:
- Ran 1001.35 miles (compared to 423.06 in 2012)
- Raced 11 times (vs 5 in 2012)
- Set new PRs in every distance that I ran (5K, Half, Full, obstacle run)
- Set a 53 min PR in my second marathon
- bought 3 new pairs of running shoes
- conquered shin splints
- took a 5 week break after the 2nd marathon (hence the reason why I only ran 9 miles in December)
- Ran 2 obstacle mud runs. I hated the first one (as did my bootcamp teammates), and loved the second one.
Next thing to look forward to: my 2 year runniversary is Jan 20. Happy New Year!