Friday, January 11, 2013

Quickie

I promise I'm still here. On Dec 30, I got the wild hair to make a spreadsheet with all of my running stats/data from 2012. I wanted to post that on New Years Eve, or maybe New Years Day, but it's taking me forever to do! I just can't post until I have that done (blame the OCD). But I'm still running. I've registered for the marathon, so it's set in stone now. I found out today that I won the drawing in my work gym's last fitness challenge, and I won a heart rate monitor strap (and watch? I think?)! I am so excited about it! It hasn't come in yet, but the data lover in me will thoroughly enjoy it.

I am really trying to get my update post together with stats. My goal is to finish it before my 1 year mark of running (Jan 20, 2012).

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on winning the monitor thingy! :D I hope you get the replacement one soon.

    Have fun with your spreadsheet lol.

    ReplyDelete